Did you just recently marry or are planning to marry someone who is not a US citizen or resident?  Did you just recently marry a U.S. citizen or resident and are looking to obtain a permanent residence card? Is your fiancé or yourself in a different country? We know that as newlyweds, you have many things on your mind and applying and filling up the paperwork for a permanent residence card is the last thing you want to do. Here at the Law Offices of Edward M. Weisz, we have many years of experience working on similar cases just like yours.  We will work personally with you and your significant other, so we can get the best and fastest results.  We will educate and prepare you for the process that is obtaining a permanent residence card.  Call us for a free consultation at (818) 936-3560.